Commonfield Road Surgery

Commonfield Road Surgery

Hay Fever

Who do I see?

Community Pharmacy


Hay fever medications are available from the chemist without needing to see your GP.

Search for your nearest community pharmacist.

Further information about hay fever available from NHS UK.


Fill out a simple online form to get advice and treatment by the end of the next working day.